Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative ceiling and wall solutions for use in both residential and commercial environments, including all types of homes, workplaces, healthcare facilities, classrooms, stores, restaurants, and more. Customers benefit from interior solutions that help create beautiful places to live and work in; spaces that enhance comfort, save time, and improve building efficiency. As an integral part of the global team, you will be efficiently managing customer orders, enquiries, billing and transportation claims for the UK market. You will be providing best-in-class of customer service whilst maximising sales opportunities and brand awareness!
- Management of the order processing life cycle, including data management, confirmations, follow up’s, shipment creations, and transport bookings.
- Caring for customer enquiries and providing accurate information for product lead times, order statuses, product availability, and more.
- Verifying solution pricing structures.
- Claims handling to assist with customer issues re shortages, damages, pricing adjustments, credit and debit returns.
- Providing sales support and best-in-class of customer service whenever possible to meet targets and goals.
- Liaise with internal and external vendors and suppliers (e.g. to facilitate third-party orders/triangulation orders).
- Promote the launch of new products and provide marketing support to help grow the brand.
- Provide back-up support to the business’ SAP Super User (full training provided), including reporting functions and new customer data entry in SAP.
- You are fluent in Italian with very strong English.
- You have relevant experience in customer service support, order management, and/or data entry.
- You are detail orientated with strong analytical skills.
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach.
- You are excellent at problem-solving.
- You have the ability to both work effectively in a team and independently.
- You are proactive with a positive attitude and work ethic.
- You are a team player who enjoys the company of awesome colleagues.
- Experience with SAP a bonus.
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract with no probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend or evening shifts
- 12 000Kč/year in wellbeing vouchers (accrual of 1000Kč/month in tax-free vouchers, commences after probation and is paid at 6-monthly intervals)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after three months)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- Free Czech language classes
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.