Our Client, a young yet stable company specialising in Network Automation Management is currently looking to hire a Network Architect / Consultant in Prague (literally outside a Tram Stop and 5 minutes’ walk from the Metro).
Reporting to the CEO, you will enjoy a breadth of responsibilities from product evangelism through to providing pre & post-sales support, working and advising enterprise size customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicate & interact with customers to evaluate their current infrastructure environment and how your solution can support them
- Engage with the technical community to fully evangelise the product
- Supporting the sales team with your technical & consulting knowledge
- Conducting webinars with prospects & clients when necessary
Some of the skills you will need include:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience designing and building networks (as a Network Architect)
- Client-facing experience, either in Consulting, Pre-Sales etc.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally & written
- Good level of English (Czech not essential)
- It would be desirable to have the CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) or equivalent
In return we can offer:
- Very competitive fixed salary
- Equity plan
- Flexible working hours & partial home office
- 25 days holiday + sick days
- Regular team & company events
- Laptop, mobile etc. (you choose!)
- Dog friendly working environment