Foreigners.cz is a friendly agency taking care of foreigners living in the Czech Republic. It was established in 2009 in Hradec Králové and has quickly expanded to Brno, Pilsen, Prague, and Olomouc.
We specialize in providing superior accommodation in private apartments for rent for those who are looking for some. Our offer is wide and you can select the apartment that perfectly matches your criteria: a studio or a large apartment, fully or partly furnished, in the city centre or on the outskirts… Besides the apartment mediation we are here for you through the whole duration of the rental contract: if you need anything, just turn to us and we will help you!
Accommodation is not the only service of our agency. Right in our office, you can arrange health insurance for non-EU citizens as well as a household or car liability insurance. We arrange transportation from or to the airport (or anywhere else), a cheap car rental, help with moving your flat or relocation. If you long for education, we organize Czech language courses, language courses taught in English and a driving school in English. We assist you and interpret at the Foreign Police or at local authorities, provide certified document translations… Moreover, we entertain you in your free time by organizing sport and social events. Simply put, we do anything to make you feel comfortable and welcome in the Czech Republic.
We manage most of services directly by our agency so that is why we can guarantee you high quality and professional services compared to other similar agencies.
If you can’t find anything you need in our offer, just contact us and we will arrange it for you. We think that everything is possible even if it seems impossible 🙂
We know it’s hard to start living in a different country where you don’t understand anything and people don’t speak your language and very often not even English. Our goal is to help foreigners to feel in the Czech Republic like at home!
Feel at home with us!
Why choose us:
– We care about foreigners living in our country and so we want to make you aware of your rights, support you and guarantee the same conditions that Czechs enjoy in the Czech Republic
– We are an open multi-lingual organization with a personal approach to each client
– We are here to assist you through the whole duration of your stay
– We have a wealth of experience in helping foreigners in the Czech Republic so you can rely on us
– We enjoy the multicultural environment and learning about different nationalities and their uniqueness
– We are a young and flexible team with invaluable experience from abroad which gives us an understanding of the difficulties foreigners encounter in a new country
– We provide a wide range of services at our offices in various cities all over the Czech Republic
Metro: Karlovo náměstí (line B)
Tram: 4, 10, 16, 22 (stop: Štěpánská)
Bus stop: 176, 291 (stop: Karlovo náměstí)