From Monday to Thursday, from June 28 to September 9, 2021, Kinobus will screen 44 movies around 11 different locations in Prague.
The movie screenings will start between 20.30 and 21.30. Admission to individual performances is free and blankets will be available for rent.
“We are glad that despite this year’s COVID-19 pandemic, and temporary restrictions, we have managed to maintain the Kinobus format. We strongly believe that this year we will be able to attract the same number of spectators as in 2020, ” said Josef Voltr, Head of Marketing and Trade at DPP.
KinoBus is a special vehicle that was created on the basis of a classic bus. However, the insides have undergone considerable changes. The result is a fully-fledged mobile cinema that transports an experience instead of people.
An 8 x 4 m inflatable projection screen was custom-made in England.
Sessions start time:
- from June 28 to July 1 – at 21:45
- from 5 to 22 July – at 21:30
- from July 26 to August 19 – at 21:00
- from August 23 to September 9 – at 20:30
List of screening places:
- Čakovice: Náměstí Jiřího Berana
- Prosek: Park Přátelství
- Libuš: Skalská street – Jirčanská stop
- Koloděje: Park Skála, Lupenická street
- Štěrboholy: Ústřední street, Štěrboholy stop
- Bohnice: in front of the Krakow Center, Lodžská Street
- Letňany: Tvrdého street, Staré Letňany stop
- BB Centrum: U Michelské školy street, Brumlovka stop
- Chodov: Park u Chodovské tvrze, stop Chodovská tvrz
- Hůrka: Slunečné náměstí, in front of the Prague 13 City Hall
- Zličín: Park Na Prameništi, stop Halenkovská
A list of films, and other information can be found here