Ten Prague restaurants won the Golden Broccoli award by Bolt Food, based on customers’ reviews.
The awards were given in a total of ten different categories. Among them, the most popular restaurant outside the city centre, the company with the fastest increase in orders through Bolt Food, the highest number of orders for a single dish and the most popular vegan restaurant.
PAPRIKA – Mediterranean Kitchen & Bar won the main category Srdcovka as the most popular restaurant. “We knew to have high ratings in the app, but we really didn’t expect that we would become the most popular restaurant on Bolt Food,” says Alen Levi, the owner of PAPRIKA.
“Golden broccoli represents a real appreciation of the hard work of our partner restaurants. It is awarded not by critics, but by users, on the basis of the number of orders, user ratings, and other data from the app collected during last year,” explains Marek Maxa, manager of Bolt Food for the Czech Republic.
The best night eatery award went to MATOKA, which offers burgers and Philly cheesesteaks, while the best svíčková Awards
- Heart (the most popular restaurant) – PAPRIKA – Mediterranean Kitchen & Bar
- Hidden Treasure (restaurant outside the center) – Diego beer bar
- Night snacks (popular in the evening) – MATOKA
- Born Star (fastest order increase) – John Polpo Burgers
- Pro(walk for) food (highest number of pickups) – Sushi GO
- I can’t stop (most orders of one dish) – PokeHaus and their salmon Salmon L. Jackson’s Bowl
- Indulge (popular holiday restaurant) – Lasagneria
- Vegan Heaven (vegan dishes) – Linh’s Vegan Corner
- Lidovka (best prices) – Viet Corner
- The King of Svíčková (best sirloin) – Havelská Koruna
Support Prague Morning!
We are proud to provide our readers from around the world with independent, and unbiased news for free.
Our dedicated team supports the local community, foreign residents and visitors of all nationalities through our website, social media and newsletter.
We appreciate that not everyone can afford to pay for our services but if you are able to, we ask you to support Prague Morning by making a contribution – no matter how small 🙂 .
Subscribe for our daily news
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!