On Monday, 18 May 2020, Czech Airlines plans to resume operations on its routes between Prague and selected cities after over a month and a half of temporary disruption to services.
Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, and Stockholm are among the first destinations to which aircraft will head from Prague this month.
Effective 24 May 2020, the carrier plans to resume operations on its Kyiv route, with Odessa flights to follow the next day, provided mandatory quarantine restrictions are terminated in Ukraine, as currently scheduled. On 25 May 2020, flights to Bucharest, Romania, will also resume.
Czech Airlines also introduced the current rules for the passengers:
- mandatory use of face masks (exception – children under 2 years old)
- entering/leaving the aircraft keeping a safe distance of 2 meters
- sufficient seating capacity permitting, gaps will be maintained between passengers in economy class
- business class seating arrangements will always leave the middle seat empty. On aircraft with a two-seat configuration, there will always be only one person seated per pair of seats
- only contactless payments, i.e. credit or debit cards, are accepted aboard the aircraft.
- food and drinks for economy class passengers may be limited
- the face mask can only be removed while eating
- it is highly recommended to check-in online