Want to take your Instagram feed to new heights? Then take a seat at any one of these stunning restaurants and snap away.
They are the most Instagrammable restaurants in the world, according to the 2021 Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Best of the Best Restaurants Awards, with the 20 dining spots showcased here making up the ranking for the Picture-Perfect Restaurants category.
Scroll through to see pictures of all 20 of the Picture-Perfect restaurants, presented in reverse order.
20. NEMO RESTAURANT & LOUNGE, KADRIYE, TURKEY: Tripadvisor touts this eatery as a ‘feast for the eyes and taste buds’ that offers an ‘other-worldly experience as you descend into the restaurant via a floating staircase’ to be met with ‘striking decor and an aquarium backdrop’. The site adds: ‘We know, another aquarium restaurant. Can you ever have enough aquarium restaurants?’
19. CRAFT, BIRMINGHAM, UNITED KINGDOM: Here, diners are immersed in ‘dark and sultry vibes’ and the occasional imitation cherry blossom tree. Plus, there’s a ‘striking’ glass-walled private dining room.
18. HAOMA, BANGKOK, THAILAND: Here, in what’s claimed to be Bangkok’s first urban farm dining restaurant, diners sit in a two-story glass house surrounded by lush greenery.
17. LA COLLINE RESTAURANT, FIRA, SANTORINI, GREECE: Want ‘unparalleled’ vistas of the Santorini caldera while you munch? This is the spot, apparently.
16. EL MIRADOR RESTAURANT, TODOS SANTOS, MEXICO: What’s on the menu here? A stunning view of the Pacific coast, the desert and surrounding mountains, says Tripadvisor.
15. STAG, SAN CARLOS DE BARILOCHE, ARGENTINA: One diner described the lake view here as ‘amazing’ and the dinner ‘exquisite’.
14. SUNSET MONALISA, CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO: The name might sound a bit cheesy, but as the image shows, the owners would be justified in hyping their restaurant even more.
13. PEACH BLOSSOMS, SINGAPORE: ‘One for fans of minimalism,’ says Tripadvisor. ‘This restaurant features light woods, a nature-inspired palette and a touch of oriental. And with that, views of the iconic Marina Bay’
12. ENTRE DOS FUEGOS, TOLEDO, SPAIN: The beautiful architecture on show here matches that of this ancient city, says Tripadvisor – ‘a stunning mix of the various periods of its history and the cultures that converged there’.
11. SAMSHA, VALENCIA, SPAIN: Diners here (just 16 at a time) are treated to ‘jaw-dropping artistic cuisine’ and a show with music and lights.
10. MISTICO RESTAURANT, ARMACAO DOS BUZIOS, BRAZIL: The aesthetics here are drool-worthy – there’s a gorgeous infinity pool and a panoramic view of the Bay of Armacao.
9. RISTORANTE PIZZA INCONTRO, LIMONE SUL GARDA, ITALY: As a guest of this stunning restaurant, you will find spellbinding views of Lake Garda as you enjoy a superb Italian meal.
8. OPSO DUBAI, DUBAI: This restaurant exudes ‘chic style’ thanks to a ‘combination of gold, tan, orange and blue accents throughout’, says Tripadvisor. It adds: ‘The panoramic views of Dubai don’t hurt either’.
7. SABAYON, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA: This ‘seriously stylish rooftop restaurant’ has ‘dreamy high ceilings, mood lighting to die for and stunning views of the Kuala Lumpur landscape, including the famous Petronas Twin Towers’.
6. THE GRAND GETAWAY BY GRAND HYATT KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA: This restaurant at the Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur lets you travel around the world through its 360-degree virtual dining experience. Don’t mind if we do!
5. TIN LUNG HEEN, HONG KONG, CHINA: Two words – ‘wine corridor’. That’s Tripadvisor’s summation here. The high ceilings, stunning views and luxurious chandeliers don’t hurt either.
4. I DUE ROCCOLI, ISEO, ITALY: The set menu of stunning views here includes the 16-mile-long Lake Iseo and the surrounding mountains.
3. DOR, TOHANU NOU, ROMANIA: Lord of the Rings fans look no further! This eatery definitely has the Elven Middle-earth vibe nailed.
2. LE GRILL RESTAURANT, PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC: Dine like royalty at Le Grill as it serves up a hearty dose of Bridgerton styling.
1. KORAL RESTAURANT, NUSA DUA, INDONESIA: Located within the luxury Apurva Kempinski hotel, Koral offers a dining experience that’s truly fin-tastic.