In Mirakulum in Nymburk, you will discover a number of fun attractions. Children can conquer a fantastic wooden castle, play in a giant sandbox or get through the pitfalls of the rope jungle.
There are also trampolines, climbing frames, swings and an amphitheater, where performances are given. A nature trail with animals will encourage you to go for a walk, and you can wander around a labyrinth or in underground corridors.
Refreshments are available in Mirakulum, as well as a relaxation area and indoor space with art workshops and game rooms, where you can get out of the rain.
All attractions promise plenty of amusement and adrenaline for children of all ages, sizes and interests:
- The Castle – the dominant feature and emblem of the park is the castle made from locust trees. Its above-ground part is full of slides, observation towers, and hanging bridges. The system of underground tunnels meander directly under the castle – forehead light is recommended for exploration.
- The Big Trampoline – the unique attraction (25 x 13 meters) is dedicated to all zealous jumpers. Its “younger sister” will be installed in the upcoming season.
- The Giant Swings – swings alluring both children and adults are 12 meters high with the swing around 20 meters.
- The Maze – will you find the heart of the labyrinth on the paths measuring over one kilometer?
- The Underground Tunnels – more than one kilometer of tunnels is located under the Park Mirakulum – great fun and a healthy portion of adrenaline for small ones as well as for adults.
- The Rope Center – the system of ropes, monkey bars, wooden obstacles and bridges attracting to the staggering height of 4,5 meters is one of the biggest in the Czech Republic or even in Central Europe.
- The Mini zoo – in our mini zoo, you can feed, caress, simply be in contact with animals such as donkeys, goats and sheep who live in the little wooden village.
- The Pigyland – the giant sandpit, mini swings, mini rope center and other mini attractions dedicated to the smallest can be found in that part of the Park Mirakulum (recommended age: 1 year).
- The Amphitheater – each weekend our amphitheater offers music, dance and theater performances for over 600 visitors.
- …. and much more!
- The Park is opened daily from 10:00 to 18:00
- The entrance fee is for the whole day
- The entrance fee shall be paid by all persons, who are 90 cm tall and more
- The entrance fee for a person taller than 90 cm is 200 CZK
- We accept cash (CZK) and debit or credit cards
Mirakulum Park, Topolová 629, Milovice, Nymburk, Czech Republic