Pearl Jam have rescheduled their previously postponed 2020 European tour to 2021.
Set to kick off on June 16, 2021, in Amsterdam, Pearl Jam are going to the same places they had initially planned to visit, while they have also added two new concert dates, including the Pinkpop Festival. Supporting acts will be announced in the near future.
Tickets will remain valid for all rescheduled shows. Fans who are unable to attend the rescheduled shows can reach out to their point of purchase for ticket options.
“We look forward to returning to Europe, pending these events can safely take place in summer 2021,” the band said in a statement. “The safety and well-being of the band’s fans, crew, and event staff continue to be a priority.”
The band, which is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, released their eleventh studio album Gigaton in March. Tickets (from CZK 2,320 to CZK 2,820) will be on sale from July 31, said Petr Novák, from the organizing agency Live Nation.
Pearl Jam, who were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2017, performed at Prague’s O2 Arena two years ago.
The band’s lineup consists of founding members Jeff Ament (bass guitar), Stone Gossard (rhythm guitar), Mike McCready (lead guitar), and Eddie Vedder (lead vocals, guitar), as well as Matt Cameron (drums), who joined in 1998.
Visualizza questo post su Instagram
- June 16: Amsterdam, Holland at Ziggo Dome
- June 17: Amsterdam, Holland at Ziggo Dome
- June 20: Landgraaf, Holland at Pinkpop Festival**
- June 23: Berlin, Germany at Waldbuhne
- June 26: Imola, Italy at Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari
- June 29: Zurich, Switzerland at Hallenstadion
- July 1: Werchter, Belgium Rock at Werchter Festival
- July 4: Stockholm, Sweden at Lollapalooza Stockholm
- July 6: Copenhagen, Denmark at Royal Arena
- July 14: Budapest, Hungary at Budapest Arena
- July 16: Frankfurt, Germany at Festhalle
- July 18: Paris, France – Lollapalooza Paris
- July 21: Vienna, Austria – Wiener Stadthalle
- July 23: Krakow, Poland – Tauron Arena
- July 25: Prague, Czech Republic – O2 Arena